This is it, the next challenge in our weekly Summer Challenge series (but it’s not too late to go back and try the challenges you’ve missed!). Challenge number ten is...
Challenge #10 – have a garden picnic
Eating al fresco is a simple joy, so take lunch, tea, dinner - or even breakfast - outside and have a garden picnic with family and friends. (And to be honest, this is something that’s a pleasure to do solo as well!)
Everything you need for a garden picnic
- Something to sit on - picnic blankets, cushions, deckchairs, even bean bags make for comfortable outdoor seating
- A picnic hamper - for a traditional look, try a wicker basket containing cutlery, plates, glasses, corkscrew, bottle opener, and serviettes
- A cool bag for any food and drink that needs to be kept chilled
- Portable speakers - and a garden picnic playlist
- Sun lotion, a hat and sunglasses
- Outdoor games
- And of course...picnic food and drink!
If you’re going all-out for your garden picnic, there are some amazing gadgets out there including foldable picnic tables, portable cocktail bars, and even picnic-friendly coffee makers.
Share Your Summer Challenge Story
We’d love to see photos of your garden picnic(s)! Share them with us using the hashtag #CreativeCandlesCollective and by tagging us on social media @creativecandles.