As you may already know, we’re running a weekly challenge through this summer and now’s your chance to participate. All of our challenges are easy to do at home, give you something new to try, and they’re fun! This week, we’re pleased to announce challenge number eight...
Challenge #8 – host an end-of-summer pool party
Setting yourself this challenge now will give you plenty of time to prepare ahead of the end of summer - and it will give you something to look forward to as the season draws to a close.
Pool party top 5 tips
Here are our top tips for hosting a fun, memorable pool party:
- Send your invites as soon as possible - that way, you have more chance of people being free on the day you’ve chosen
- Work out your decor. You could theme your party - we love the idea of a nautical theme - and don’t forget the summer candles!
- Figure out the food - will you provide snacks, canapes, or perhaps a BBQ?
- Create a playlist - include all your summer favorites
- Get the fun started with some cool pool games
Share Your Summer Challenge Story
We’d love to hear your pool party stories and see your photos! Tell us all about it and share your pics using the hashtag #CreativeCandlesCollective and by tagging us on social media @creativecandles.