All of this brand's candle's are expensive and drip everywhere. What's more they also get stuck in the very expensive candle holders that were supposedly designed for them specifically which I now cannot use after one use because these candles are stuck in them. They are metal and I burn candles all the time and usually expect that they burn up if left in metal which heats, so simple to put the next candle in with no fuss. All in all a total headache. They are visually pretty. However, I can't enjoy simply lighting candles in my home anymore because of the knock on headache of these candles.... ugh.
They look elegant and smell heavenly.