Challenge #9 – create a cocktail
We’re really looking forward to getting creative and making cocktails of our own - we love the idea of inviting friends over and all making a cocktail each. Have fun with this one; we certainly will!
Tips for creating a cocktail
- Buy different types of spirits so you have a few different options
- Have a few fresh juices and syrups on hand
- You’ll also need the finishing touches - the classics are lemons and limes, cocktail cherries, bitters, and sugar. You could also go retro with cocktail umbrellas
- It’s all about balance - use equal parts of sweet and sour
- Don’t shake carbonated drinks!
- Make sure you have plenty of ice - you could even make unusual shaped ice to give your cocktails something special
Share Your Summer Challenge Story
When you’ve completed the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! Share photos of your cocktail creation using the hashtag #CreativeCandlesCollective and by tagging us on social media @creativecandles.